remote control (ir trans 110) does'n work.

Dieses Forum ist für alle Software- und Installationsfragen bestimmt.

Moderator: marcus

remote control (ir trans 110) does'n work.

Postby FinnBo » Wed 30. Dec 2009, 10:46

Hi,

After installation of Windows 7 the remote control doesn't work. I've got an Origenae x15s with an IRTrans 110 build in. I've tried to install the v09.10.09 from the Origenae site but no result.
Then I looked up this site and tried to run the setup.

What I don't understand is how I could in stall via the device manager. For me this is simply not a clear enough instruction.
When I ran the setup first, I had to choose from a (very unclear) list 'Setup needs to continue'. (irtrans USB/ irtrans translator / irtrans display device or something with irtrans ethernet / PoE/ Lan or irtrans wifi or irtrans RS232 mediacontroller com ports 1 to 4.

The IR110 wasn't mentioned, so I choose the first

No result, still not working (accept the power off button)

I'm pretty annoyed after hours of struggeling. How difficult can it be made to have a default installation of Windows 7 and a default installation of my remote control?

I ask you to Please do two things. Make a clear list for each hardware product what driver should be choosen!
And second have a pretty simple installation guide for a simple man who just wants to upgrade an OS.

For now what chould I install to have it all working?
FinnBo

Re: remote control (ir trans 110) does'n work.

Postby IRTrans » Thu 31. Dec 2009, 15:41

Please understand that it is not our responsibilty to supply any SW for these OEM devices.

OrigenAE is responsible for that and they do not support Windows 7 at all - all we supply is our gratuity.

IRTrans
IRTrans
Administrator

Return to Software / Installation