Command fusion

Software related support

Moderator: marcus

Command fusion

Postby Autosolutions » Fri 18. Feb 2011, 00:10

Hi there i bought a LAN controller not long ago i'v got it all working with your software but I want to control the LAN controller from my I pad so I want to use command fusion soft warebbut I just can't get it to talk to it. I'm learning the ir com and in the ir Lerner then transferring the code to there software but I can't even get the light to come on the front when trying to send a code. I know I have the ip address right 192.168.1.64 because when I try to send the code the light on the back of the LAN controller flickers but i may have the port number wrong is the defauld 21000? And do you have to change anything in the settings of the lancontroler for other softwareto control it?
Any help is much appreciated kind regards James
Autosolutions

Re: Command fusion

Postby IRTrans » Fri 18. Feb 2011, 15:18

Hi,
regarding your question:

For Command Fusion you can use the UDP ASCII Interface of our devices.

To do that you will first need to upload the remote definitions to the IRTrans device.
That is done using the GUI Client - dialog "Device Database". Please note that you will need to select the remote control you want to upload first.

The codes can then be sent via sending ASCII Strings to UDP Port 21000 of the IRTrans device.

The strings are formatted like this: "snd sony_tv,vol+"

IRTrans
IRTrans
Administrator

Return to Software